A buttset its the basic tool of the trade for anyone working on phone lines and is an essential tool to have in your toolbox.
The Aegis range of test telephones are designed for use on all PSTN systems by line installers, repair technicians, and other tradespeople for phone line testing and monitoring. There is a model suitable for every application, from basic to advanced, meaning you can choose the butt set that is right for you.
The CZ20153 is the latest design technology providing voice, data, and video technicians/engineers all the functionality essential in a test set. This model builds on the CZ20123 by adding features specifically useful for modern digital communications including Data Indication, Voltage/Current measurement, Caller ID with Call Waiting, and DTMF Digit Grabbing. All of these extra features are essential for working on modern phone systems. With these additional features you can determine whether data is on the line, whether the voltage is sufficient, whether the line current is sufficient, verify the Caller ID & Call Waiting, and isolate faulty customer premise equipment(CPE). Also included are the RainSafeTM, DropSafeTM, and DataSafeTM technologies making it truly rugged and robust backed up by a 3 year warranty.
- Seven Testing functions: Data Indication, Caller ID with Call Waiting, DTMF Digit Grabbing, Voltage indication/measurement, Current indication/measurement, Phone, Polarity,
- ADSL/POTS filtering
- Two-way speaker for full hands free use
- Caller ID
- Call waiting
- DTMF digit grabbing
- Data lockout & override
- Voltage/Current indication & protection
- Internal memory for phone number storage
- DataSafeTM - preventing data disruption
- IP64 protection for extreme weather conditions
- Polarity indicating LED
- Phone number storage
- Talk/Monitor/Ringer modes
- Tone & Pulse Dial
- Low Battery and mute indication
- 3 Year Warranty
Note! Subject to technical change without notice.